Monday, December 14, 2009

Shag Bracelet Colour Chart How Would You Accessorize My Dress?

How would you accessorize my dress? - shag bracelet colour chart

It is for my participation in the 15th University The dress is sleeveless / summer dress style, with wide beams and square cut-out (low, displays), but no cleavage. It is always black with white spots. The corset is tight and the skirt is long and full. I have a wasp waist. My hair is cut into a shoulder-length shag. The event is an evening cocktail, dinner and social.

So ... What kind of necklace, earrings, bracelets, shoes, etc. that you get with this too? I was talking about red and thick / vs. funky (elegant pearls, or something else?). You know not to go the length of the collar and the style of jewelry with. My feet are black shoes, but bands that are stylish yet comfortable. go (can, to buy shoes)

Help! :) Give me your thoughts, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment