Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laptop Pouch Is It Okay To Call Acer And Ask Them For A Laptop Pouch/case/sleeve?

Is it okay to call Acer and ask them for a laptop pouch/case/sleeve? - laptop pouch

Well, I have a laptop in his own way, but I saw unboxing videos on YouTube and show how to select the sleeves. It is a thin team and I would not just in a bag and go. Basically, the reason is because I believe that only the blue sleeves ... may have been some can not be one, and yet within the flap of the box, there is a gap in the sleeve in Why should I save? -> I an 8.9 "netbook, and the manga and yes, the room had to fit the sleeve.

Whatever you think is right for me to prove to you for a position that has the majority of netbooks no case or sleeve, or computers, would ask? and let me (e-mail)?

No comments:

Post a Comment