Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Acute Sinusitis More Condition_symptoms I Have Acute Sinusitis And Am Very Tired Recently. When Will The Tiredness Go?

I have acute sinusitis and am very tired recently. When will the tiredness go? - acute sinusitis more condition_symptoms

It all started a week ago and 2 days after I began to amoxicillin. So now the fifth day of the course of 7 days of amoxicillin and although the pain of his teeth and his face is gone, and my head does not hurt when I bend, I am still very tired.
Is this normal, and if so, when?

Thanks

1 comment:

Chilly said...

Maybe don't rely on meds so much? They can certainly make you drowsy. Start w/ keeping nasal passages clean. Neti pot is good, takes some getting used to but worth it.
If things get to chronic stage again don't go to heavy to soon. Look at procedures like balloon sinuplasty that are less invasive.
These are my opinions and I am not a doctor. But I do know what I am talking about.
*peace

Post a Comment