Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Are Quotes Important In English Suggestions/help In Writing A Paper The Great Gatsby?

Suggestions/help in writing a paper The Great Gatsby? - why are quotes important in english

Currently I am working on my paragraph 4, I 5 points a document in English.

I am very frustrated because it takes me hours to find the right words to say in my sentence, and most of my time than I would like to know if the word is being used properly and in accordance with the sentence .. and yes, English is my second language, is the first German.

All I need is using IM is a reason (such as a topic) sentence, we have a quote from the novel "The Great Gatsby found (I have 2 offers for each of my heels 3 main parts), then the date and explain why or what the contribution of the media and say that the meaning of the event (why it is important that the order) .. Even if you do not read the book or that you ask me some general ideas and suggestionsAs in the current to this paragraph 3, beginning ..

In fact, I am of the feminist theory, as my subject to paragraph 5 of the

Here's the quote:

"Daisy and Jordan lay on a large couch, like silver idols weighing on their own white dresses against the singing breeze of the fans."


"The bar is in full swing and floating penetrating rounds of cocktails outside until the air in words and laughter and casual innuendo and the introduction of oblivion over the full field, and enthusiastic meetings between women who do not know his name."



Thank you, and you're right, it's a good use of rare words / word and its definition and / or an example of everything that I know how to use ..

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment