Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Cat Tapeworm To Grow Why Is My Cat Always Starving!?

Why is my cat always starving!? - how long does it take for cat tapeworm to grow

Hello,

I have cats for a long time now I have 4 - was my biggest is a boy, about 10 years. Then there are the boys 18 months - 2 girls and a boy (brother and sister). The problem that I am, that there is little to be constantly on the lookout for food. I feed him a mixture of wet and dry, sometimes chicken and fish. She receives the same amount of food on a day like any other cats, but miowing moves constantly about his voice and ask for food. Go into your bowl of screaming, stealing food from my plate, my right hand the mouths of children and attacks of the tray at all times. Tears I leave all packages) on the table of the bread (rice, fries, and eat what they can get. He's really taken = (

TieThe vet, who said he has tapeworm (worm or otherwise) and they have blood tests and said he saw no physical reasons, and this is likely to grow out of it. I can not for much longer, and although I worried that I had once networked, if not stopped. In general, an affectionate cat, but my kids scratch their chips, etc. and food on their plates are right - I can not continue to do, steal them, but when I closed it and is very loud screams and makes me guilty .

For the record, I have had since birth, is an indoor cat, who still has never been there and is a healthy weight no more and no weight) (

Every owner of a cat with experience know why he did this? Or how can I stop? Her sisters are the same nutrition and healthy cats are happy.

What is long, but I need help! x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not something medically with him, is probably mentally. Perhaps his son gave him to eat once and now thinks he can get any time.

Maybe just meowing for attention. Try to reward him if he did not scream and punish, if it works. Keep a spray bottle handy! The basic idea is still young, begging and stealing food is wrong.

Maybe try to lock in a room with the food. In this way, other cats can not steal food, and can continue to eat until full.

Post a Comment