Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Long Does Post Take From Thailand How To Take Diplomatic Action Against A Foreign National?

How to take diplomatic action against a foreign national? - how long does post take from thailand

I am a U.S. citizen, in Seoul, South Korea has worked during the last 5 months as an English teacher. Recently I have found in my papers to my work because I am leaving harassed on a daily basis, two colleagues in the same position, but I have longer with the company.

It is an Australian citizen with permanent residence in Thailand, and the other is a Canadian citizen, who now calls his home in Korea. I complained to me about all this in the business, but nothing has changed. Both colleagues have slandered me, spread false information about me and have done everything possible for me to go to a poor man.

This work has been paying more than me, and now I'm going back to the United States, taking the position because the work environment she endured in Korea.

Please share. No one should leave this kind of behavior at all workplaces.

1 comment:

cmira4 said...

Your problem is basically dead in the water. You can not diplomatic action against them because they are not diplomats. If the employer does not listen to everyone, they would not lift a finger.

Post a Comment